Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card
Each card gets you one round at each of the following golf courses:
Arbutus Ridge * Bear Mountain – Mountain or Valley Course High Season* Bear Mountain – Mountain or Valley Course Low Season *Cowichan * Crown Isle * Fairwinds * Highland Pacific * Olympic View * Pheasant Glen * Quadra Island * Storey Creek
TOLL FREE: 1-888-465-3239
TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- This card can be redeemed for play until December 31, 2015.
- This card can be redeemed for play at the eleven participating golf facilities, with card holders offered their choice of EITHER Mountain or Valley Courses at Bear Mountain Resort once in the high season and once in the low season.
- During the low season (Jan 1 – Mar 31 and Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2015), this card can be redeemed for any regularly scheduled tee time by booking within 7 days of the date of play.\
- During the high season (April 1 – Sept 30, 2015), this card can be redeemed for a tee time after 1 pm only by booking within 5 days of the date of play.
- Preferred tee times (prior to 1 p.m.) are available to Golf Trail Card holder for an additional fee (contact course directly)
- Present Golf Trail Card at participating course golf shops for 20% discount on regular priced soft goods. Some restrictions may apply.
- Golf Trail Card Rounds are redeemable for green fees only. Power carts are available for a fee and are mandatory at Bear Mountain. Fees vary per course – please contact course directly for pricing.
- Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card rounds may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or tournament.
Golf shop attendants will punch the logo of the course you are playing when you check-in to redeem your round. Once the logo has been punched you may not redeem the card for a round of golf at that course again. Rounds may not be substituted amongst courses.