Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card
The Golf Trail Card is Vancouver Island’s best golf deal and a great gift to yourself or that special golfer.
The Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card entitles you one round at 13 incredible Vancouver Island golf courses.
Did you get a 2017 Golf Trail Card? Make sure to register it.
Your Golf Trail Card allows you to golf at these 13 golf courses:
Arbutus Ridge * Bear Mountain – Valley Course High Season * Bear Mountain – Mountain Course Low Season * Cowichan * Crown Isle * Fairwinds * Highland Pacific * Morningstar * Nanaimo Golf Club * Olympic View * Pheasant Glen * Quadra Island * Storey Creek
PLUS, Trail Card Holders Receive 20% Off the Best Available Rate at the following hotels
- Tigh-na-mara Seaside Spa Resort & Conference Centre
- Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa
2017 Trail Cards Are Sold Out
Get Notified For The 2018 Sale
TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- This card can be redeemed for play until Dec 31, 2017.
- This card can be redeemed for play at the thirteen (13) participating golf facilities, with card holders offered Valley Course at Bear Mountain Resort once in the high season and Mountain Course at Bear Mountain Resort once in the low season.
- During the low season (Jan 1 – Mar 31 and Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2017), this card can be redeemed for any publically available tee time by booking within 7 days of the date of play.
- During the high season (April 1 – Sept 30, 2017), this card can be redeemed for any publically available tee time after 1 pm only by booking within 5 days of the date of play.
- Preferred tee times (prior to 1 p.m.) may be available to Golf Trail Card holders for an additional fee (contact course directly).
- Present Golf Trail Card at participating course golf shops for a 20% discount on regular priced soft goods. Some restrictions may apply.
- Golf Trail Card Rounds are redeemable for green fees only. Power carts are available for a fee and are mandatory at Bear Mountain. Fees vary per course.
- Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card rounds may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or tournament.
- The Golf Trail Card is only available for Vancouver Island Residents. Proof of residency must be provided.
- To receive Hotel offer, reservations must be made with hotel directly. Based on availability, date restrictions may apply.
Golf shop attendants will punch the logo of the course you are playing when you check-in to redeem your round. Once the logo has been punched you may not redeem the card for a round of golf at that course again. Rounds may not be substituted amongst courses. Card can not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
For further information or to purchase your 2017 Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card please call: 1-888-465-3239