2014 Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card
On Sale Now. Call 888-465-3239 or 250-388-4650
11 (Eleven) ROUNDS OF GOLF FOR $329*
*For a very limited time!
GOLF TRAIL CARDS ARE AVAILABLE TO VANCOUVER ISLAND RESIDENTS ONLY!
Each card gets you one round at each of the following golf courses:
Arbutus Ridge * Bear Mountain – Mountain or Valley Course High Season* Bear Mountain – Mountain or Valley Course Low Season *Cowichan * Crown Isle * Fairwinds * Highland Pacific * Olympic View * Pheasant Glen * NEW Quadra Island * Storey Creek
To purchase your 2014 Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card(s) call
TOLL FREE: 1-888-465-3239
LOCALLY IN VICTORIA: 250-388-4650
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. WHEN THEY ARE GONE……THEY ARE GONE
TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The 2014 Trail Card can only be redeemed for play during the 2014 calendar year.
- This card can be redeemed for play at the eleven participating golf facilities, with card holders offered their choice of EITHER the Mountain OR Valley Course at Bear Mountain Resort once in the high season and once in the low season.
- During the low season (Jan 1 – March 31 and Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2014, this card can be redeemed for any regularly scheduled tee time by booking within 7 days of the date of play.
- During the high season (April 1 – Sept 30, 2014) this card can be redeemed for a tee time after 1 pm by booking within 5 days of the date of play.
- NEW – Preferred tee times (prior to 1pm) may be available to Golf Trail Card holders for an additional fee (contact golf course directly for fees)
- Present your Golf Trail Card at participating course golf shops for 20% discount on regular priced soft goods. Some restrictions may apply.
- Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card rounds may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or tournament
- The Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card is only available to Vancouver Island residents.
Golf shop attendants will punch the logo of the course you are playing when you check-in to redeem your round. Once the logo has been punched you may not redeem the card for a round of golf at that course again. Rounds may not be substituted amongst courses.
CONGRATULATIONS JANET RUEST – Winner of a 2014 Island Golf Trail Card for completing our survey.