Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card
The Golf Trail Card is Vancouver Island’s best golf deal. Period!
The Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card entitles cardholders one round each at 12 incredible Vancouver Island golf courses. You can play all season long and save over $500 off retail rates.
The 2016 Golf Trail Cards Are Completely Sold Out
Avoid Disappointment Next Year. Signup To Be Notified First When They Go On Sale
The Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card goes on sale mid to late October, every year. With a limited number available and such a great value, cards sell out quickly.
Complete the details below and you will be on the list of the first people notified when cards go on sale next.
Already Have Your Card? Register Your Card Here
Enjoy golf at these 12 golf courses:
Arbutus Ridge * Bear Mountain – Mountain or Valley Course High Season* Bear Mountain – Mountain or Valley Course Low Season *Cowichan * Crown Isle * Fairwinds * Highland Pacific * NEW – Morningstar * Olympic View * Pheasant Glen * Quadra Island * Storey Creek
TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- This card can be redeemed for play until Dec 31, 2016.
- This card can be redeemed for play at the eleven participating golf facilities, with card holders offered their choice of EITHER Mountain or Valley Courses at Bear Mountain Resort once in the high season and once in the low season.
- During the low season (Jan 1 – Mar 31 and Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2016), this card can be redeemed for any regularly scheduled tee time by booking within 7 days of the date of play.
- During the high season (April 1 – Sept 30, 2016), this card can be redeemed for a tee time after 1 pm only by booking within 5 days of the date of play.
- Preferred tee times (prior to 1 p.m.) are available to Golf Trail Card holder for an additional fee (contact course directly).
- Present Golf Trail Card at participating course golf shops for 20% discount on regular priced soft goods. Some restrictions may apply.
- Golf Trail Card Rounds are redeemable for green fees only. Power carts are available for a fee and are mandatory at Bear Mountain. Fees vary per course.
- Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card rounds may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or tournament.
- The Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card is for Island residents only
Golf shop attendants will punch the logo of the course you are playing when you check-in to redeem your round. Once the logo has been punched you may not redeem the card for a round of golf at that course again. Rounds may not be substituted amongst courses. Card can not be replaced if lost or stolen.