Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card
Play 13 Vancouver Island Golf Courses For One Low Price
The 2019 Vancouver Island Golf Trail Cards Sold Out In 3 Hours.
Get on the 2020 Waitlist Below So You Don’t Miss Out.
If you purchased a card online or over the phone, we will be getting your cards in the mail shortly. Once you receive your cards, please check back to this page to register your 2019 Golf Trail Card!
The Golf Trail Card is Vancouver Island’s best golf deal and a great gift to yourself or that special golfer. Cardholders can redeem their card at 13 Vancouver Island golf courses throughout the 2019 golf season. Courses include:
Arbutus Ridge * Bear Mountain – Valley Course High Season * Bear Mountain – Mountain Course Low Season * Campbell River * Cowichan * Crown Isle * Eaglecrest Golf Club * Fairwinds * Highland Pacific * Olympic View * Pheasant Glen * Quadra Island * Storey Creek
PLUS, Trail Card Holders Receive 20% Off the Best Available Rate at the following hotels
Waitlist Signup For 2020 Trail Card Sale
Don’t want to miss out on the sale next year? Signup to the Trail Card Waitlist and we’ll notify you when cards will go on sale again.
TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- This card can be redeemed for play until December 31, 2019.
- This card can be redeemed for play at the thirteen (13) participating golf facilities, with cardholders offered Valley Course at Bear Mountain Resort once in the high season and Mountain Course at Bear Mountain Resort once in the low season.
- During the low season (Jan 1 – Mar 31 and Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2019), this card can be redeemed for any publically available tee time by booking within 7 days of the date of play.
- During the high season (April 1 – Sept 30, 2019), this card can be redeemed for any publically available tee time after 1 pm only by booking within 5 days of the date of play.
- Preferred tee times (prior to 1 p.m.) may be available to cardholders at the golf courses discretion for a nominal fee (contact course directly).
- Present your Golf Trail Card at participating course golf shops for a 20% discount on regular priced soft goods. Restrictions may apply.
- Golf Trail Card Rounds are redeemable for green fees only. Power carts are available for a fee and are mandatory at Bear Mountain. Fees vary per course.
- Vancouver Island Golf Trail Card rounds may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or tournament.
- The Golf Trail Card is only available for Vancouver Island Residents. Proof of residency must be provided.
- To receive Hotel offer, reservations must be made with hotel directly. Based on availability, date restrictions may apply.
Golf shop attendants will punch the logo of the course you are playing when you check-in to redeem your round. Once the logo has been punched you may not redeem the card for a round of golf at that course again. Rounds may not be substituted amongst courses.
Golf Trail Card cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.